Sunday, May 2, 2010

North East Colorado Springs

On Tuesdays I take my two daughters for Indian classical music. It's an hour session and the teacher lives near the Fox Run park. So I take my camera with me and walk around that neighborhood. Flying Horse is a newer development near Roller coaster road and highway 83. This time I went around the park in that area.
Here are some picture from the children's park.




I took a few pictures of a tower in different perspectives. You can see this tower near highway 83




Here is the picture of the roller coaster road. You have to drive that road to see how it feels. This picture doesn't do justice to the view from the top.


4 comments:

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

what a beautifull area, i love the tower and photos,

thanks for showing us your world today

SandyCarlson said...

Lots of fun to be had there!

Marites said...

love those blue skies as the backdrop of the tower. can imagine the ebbing and swelling of your tummy with that roller coaster road:)

Tussy said...

Love the 2nd and 3rd shot, stunning.

My Bangkok Through My Eyes
Thailand In Photo