Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Black Forest

The pine trees in the woods always fascinate me. I get jealous watching them since they never get old like us. Yesterday evening I was driving around Black Forest near Colorado Springs. I had never been to that area. When saw a small beautiful park (Black Forest Regional Park), decided to take a short walk. When I started hike sun was shining. Here is the first picture.


After a few minutes the clouds started to move in.


It started raining suddenly and I had get back to the car. I love rain. I am from the south west tip of India where it rains and rains during the monsoon season. One must read the book "Where the rain is born" to know more about Kerala. I felt so nice watching the rain.


After the rain I could see spring around the corner and some birds too.
.

What can I say about the unpredictable weather in Colorado! As the saying goes, "If you don't like the Colorado weather, wait for a few minutes..."

No comments: